Cancellation and Refund Policy
We the team of 99Pandit reserve the right to accept the new registration on our website, https://99pandit.com/ however, this also allows us to cancel service/services purchased and may offer a refund for one or more services, the registrant may have signed up for cancellation by the registrant.
- The user’s request will be accepted through the registered email only.
- The users have to inform before 48 hours of the date of the service if they are willing to cancel the service. This will allow the user to receive a 50% refund of the booking amount, after deducting the administration fee determined by the company for the cancellation
- However, if the user asked the company within 48 hours of the purchased service date, the user will not be allowed to refund.
- If the user was offered the service as a part of a promotional offer, loyalty scheme or any type of benefits, the users will be refunded if the actual money is paid by the user.
- It is mandatory to have payment transaction details and the reason behind the cancellation.
- The user will get the payable amount within 15 working days.
- 99Pandit has the right to cancel the service if the transaction identifies as fake.
- In case of any reason if users do not want to perform the asked activity by the booked pandit at the venue, therefore the users have to make all the payments as asked by the company.
- However, the users can reschedule the service informing the team within 48 hours. If the users ask to reschedule more than one therefore it will be chargeable to the users.
- Users have ensured that no refunds will be made if the users ask to cancel pooja within 24 hours of the rituals.